Overdraft: The possibilities exceed the limits
The most important factors in business management are financial flexibility and immediate access to funds. Having extra funds to cover unexpected expenses, pay suppliers, make employee payments, and expand inventory when necessary ensures our business's liquidity and financial stability.
Raiffeisen Bank's overdraft facility, which provides short-term financing for businesses, allows us to better manage our cash in line with our business needs. This line of credit allows us to withdraw funds from our current account at any time up to the amount approved by the bank.
Up to 2 salaries
0% administrative costs
Interest only on the amount used
What benefits does our company gain from the effective use of an overdraft?
- Access to immediate funds without waiting for loan approval
- Flexibility and financial liquidity to adapt to unexpected changes in the flow of income and expenses of the business
- Reduction of interest costs compared to a long-term loan since interest is paid only for the period the overdraft is used
- Advantages for credibility because by successfully using the overdraft we have easier access to other long-term loans or other financing opportunities in the future
What documents are required?
- Certificate of registration within the Ministry of Trade and Industry, VAT certificate and "Business information" form
- Financial data on the company for the last 12 months
- Company inventory list and equipment list (if there are equipment)
- "Copy of plan" and " possession list" for pledged collateral (if applicable)
Apply online for Business Overdraft
It only takes a few minutes to complete the online application. After completing the form, our team will contact you to discuss the process.
Why Raiffeisen Bank?
There are many reasons why Raiffeisen Bank is the right partner when choosing a credit card. These are the main advantages:
130 years of banking tradition
Raiffeisen Bank in Kosovo is part of Raiffeisen Bank International, carrying the same values as the parent company. Raiffeisen stands for security and stability.
The largest bank in Kosovo
Raiffeisen Bank is the biggest bank in Kosovo, based on all financial indicators. This is the result of the continuous trust of our clients and our commitment to providing the best services.
Innovation and support
We rely on continuous innovation to provide you with an easy and stress-free banking experience. With the largest branch network and advanced digital platforms, we are with you 24/7.