Complaint management at Raiffeisen Bank Kosova
Creating positive experiences in each of your interactions with us is the main goal of Raiffeisen Bank in Kosovo. We make sure that each of your requests and dissatisfactions is handled in a professional manner and within the foreseen deadlines in order to provide the right solution for you.
Evaluations about your experience while using our products and services help us better understand your needs and improve the services and products offered to you. If we have failed to meet your expectations or if you have reason to address a complaint to us, please contact us. We appreciate any feedback and take your comments and complaints seriously.
Please fill out the information below online in order for us to address your issue.
- Enter your first name, last name, contact number and full address.
- Describe your case in detail.
- Fields marked with * are required.
In case you do not prefer to address your dissatisfaction through the online form, please consider the following alternatives for addressing your dissatisfaction:
- Contact us toll free at 080050223;Send free SMS to 50223;
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (send: name, surname, contact number and describe your case);
- Contact the Contact Center at +383 38 222 222;
- Send message via Raiffeisen PLUS;
- Visit the nearest branch to talk to the branch staff or fill out the form placed in each branch and sub-branch of Raiffeisen Bank;
- Send the complaint by mail: Raifeisen Bank Kosovo, Head Office, Robert Doll St., Prishtina.
For each complaint addressed, you will receive a confirmation message at the contact number provided during the complaint processing process. Of course, for the complaint addressed to any of the branches of Raiffeisen Bank you can ask for confirmation for the submitted complaint.
We will try to process your complaint in the shortest possible time, but you are notified that the duration of the complaint handling can take up to 15 working days, depending on the complexity of the complaint. If your case requires more time, we will contact you to inform and notify you of the status of your case.In case you are not satisfied with the solution given to your complaint, you have the right to turn to other Authorities.
Why Raiffeisen Bank?
There are many reasons why Raiffeisen Bank is the right partner when choosing a credit card. These are the main advantages:
130 years of banking tradition
Raiffeisen Bank in Kosovo is part of Raiffeisen Bank International, carrying the same values as the parent company. Raiffeisen stands for security and stability.
The largest bank in Kosovo
Raiffeisen Bank is the biggest bank in Kosovo, based on all financial indicators. This is the result of the continuous trust of our clients and our commitment to providing the best services.
Innovation and support
We rely on continuous innovation to provide you with an easy and stress-free banking experience. With the largest branch network and advanced digital platforms, we are with you 24/7.