Art Construction: For a modern life
Raiffeisen Bank has reached a cooperation agreement with Art Construction to finance clients purchases of apartments through mortgage loans with preferential terms.
Furthermore, you can take out a loan of up to 150,000 euros with a return period of up to 25 years.
Loan of up to 150,000 euros
Up to 25 years return period
Participation of only 10-20%
Every client who is approved for an apartment purchase loan, will be provided the following by the Bank:
Financing of apartments under construction and above with the client's participation of 10 to 20%, in the amount of up to 150,000 euros with a loan repayment period of up to 25 years.
- Preferential interest rates (with the option of fixed, variable, or combined interest)
- Gold or Platinum credit card, with free issuance and maintenance for the first year
- Disbursement of 90% of funds upon approval of the case, while the remaining 10% is disbursed at the moment of fulfillment of all requirements (obtaining cadastral documentation).
- Loan approval and disbursal time in less than 3 working days, which is the fastest in the market.
- The Bank provides a personal financial advisor to clients with salaries over 900 euros.
Note: The process of financing apartments in Art Construction will be based on a three-party agreement without the need to leave a mortgage other than the one purchased in Art Construction.
ART Construction apartments
To view Art Construction apartments, visit the link below.
Apply online for Mortgage Loan
Applying for Mortgage Loan only takes a few minutes of your time. Once you fill out the form, your application will be reviewed by our team, and you will be contacted within a short period of time.
Why Raiffeisen Bank?
There are many reasons why Raiffeisen Bank is the right partner when choosing a credit card. These are the main advantages:
130 years of banking tradition
Raiffeisen Bank in Kosovo is part of Raiffeisen Bank International, carrying the same values as the parent company. Raiffeisen stands for security and stability.
The largest bank in Kosovo
Raiffeisen Bank is the biggest bank in Kosovo, based on all financial indicators. This is the result of the continuous trust of our clients and our commitment to providing the best services.
Innovation and support
We rely on continuous innovation to provide you with an easy and stress-free banking experience. With the largest branch network and advanced digital platforms, we are with you 24/7.