Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo (RBKO), as a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI), is committed to provide data security and integrity by using a vast range of cybersecurity measures. However, customers can also make a decisive contribution when it comes to security. To avoid potential dangers, a number of fundamental points need to be considered:
- The only official domain name of Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo is raiffeisen-kosovo.com – please pay attention to the correct domain, especially when using the e-Banking service. Most malicious actors will leverage minor brand modifications (such as “raiffaisen-kosovo.com” or “raiffeisen-kosova.com”) which may not be noticeable in day-to-day operations.
- We will never ask you for your sensitive information such as user password, OTP or PIN number, and Credit Card details – not either through phone, text messages, or e-mails. If you ever receive such quests to your personal information, it is definitely fraudulent and should be dismissed and preferably reported to us as soon as possible;
- Avoid using the e-Banking service in a public computer or Wi-Fi;
- You should take special care for your online banking credentials. Statically storing them is strongly discouraged, unless encrypted, and the same password should not be used in other entities such as social media platforms;
- It is recommended to frequently monitor account transactions, possibly on a daily basis, which can be done conveniently through our Raiffeisen Plus platform;
- It is recommended to use our online services in an up-to-date environment – it is your duty to make sure that your operating system and browser have the latest updates installed. Furthermore, anti-malware or firewall solutions should be also functional;
- You should not install any non-standard or non-trustworthy software to your devices;
- Although there is a session timeout, it is a good practice to always log out manually when done with banking services.
If you receive suspicious emails, calls, SMS messages, or notice entities pretending to be us, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or reach us at +383 (0)38 222 222.
Please refer to the documents in the links below for more information: