Key Security Principles
Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo (RBKO), as a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI), is committed to provide data security and integrity by using a vast range of cybersecurity measures. However, customers can also make a decisive contribution when it comes to security. To avoid potential dangers, a number of fundamental points need to be considered:
- The only official domain name of Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo is raiffeisen-kosovo.com – please pay attention to the correct domain, especially when using the e-Banking service. Most malicious actors will leverage minor brand modifications (such as “raiffaisen-kosovo.com” or “raiffeisen-kosova.com”) which may not be noticeable in day-to-day operations;
- We will never ask you for your sensitive information such as user password, OTP or PIN number, and Credit Card details – not either through phone, text messages, or e-mails. If you ever receive such quests to your personal information, it is definitely fraudulent and should be dismissed and preferably reported to us as soon as possible;
- Avoid using the e-Banking service in a public computer or Wi-Fi;
- You should take special care for your online banking credentials. Statically storing them is strongly discouraged, unless encrypted, and the same password should not be used in other entities such as social media platforms;
- It is recommended to frequently monitor account transactions, possibly on a daily basis, which can be done conveniently through our Raiffeisen Plus platform;
- It is recommended to use our online services in an up-to-date environment – it is your duty to make sure that your operating system and browser have the latest updates installed. Furthermore, anti-malware or firewall solutions should be also functional;
- You should not install any non-standard or non-trustworthy software to your devices;
- Although there is a session timeout, it is a good practice to always log out manually when done with banking services.
If you receive suspicious emails, calls, SMS messages, or notice entities pretending to be us, please report them to email@example.com and/or reach us at +383 (0)38 222 222.
Please refer to the documents in the links below for more information:
Why Raiffeisen Bank?
There are many reasons why Raiffeisen Bank is the right partner when choosing a credit card. These are the main advantages:
130 years of banking tradition
Raiffeisen Bank in Kosovo is part of Raiffeisen Bank International, carrying the same values as the parent company. Raiffeisen stands for security and stability.
The largest bank in Kosovo
Raiffeisen Bank is the biggest bank in Kosovo, based on all financial indicators. This is the result of the continuous trust of our clients and our commitment to providing the best services.
Innovation and support
We rely on continuous innovation to provide you with an easy and stress-free banking experience. With the largest branch network and advanced digital platforms, we are with you 24/7.